Welcome to the website of Wessels Accounting Group.
We are accountant, tax advisor and controller for self-employed personnel, small businesses and start-ups in the regions Zuid-Gelderland, Noord-Limburg and Noordoost-Brabant.
We also support individuals by organizing their personal administration and taking care of their tax requirements like the declaration of income tax, inheritance tax and handling of the application for rent, healthcare and / or child care benefits.
Wessels Group Administration supports and guides new and small businesses as well as individuals by providing the following services:
- Create, organize and keep track of your financial accounts and sub-accounts:
- Managing master data
- General ledger
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Preparation of balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statements
- Project accounting:
- Cost accounting
- Payroll accounting
- Personnel accounting
- Travel accounting (kilometers/miles)
- Registration, starting and structuring of your company;
- Explain the financial reports;
- Taking care of the administrative obligations to third parties (tax authorities, banks, auditors, etc.);
- Advise on investments and financing;
- Prepare personal income tax (IB);
- Submitting VAT declarations (OB, also called VAT);
- Handling inheritance tax requirements;
- Apply for rent, healthcare and / or child care benefits.
- Gap analysis
- Financial management
- Risk management
We also provide support to businesses by developing and executing their strategic process, planning and control cycle and / or by solving other (business) management issues.